SaskPower is partnering with Dr. Brett Dolter to offer workshops in four communities across the sun belt of southern Saskatchewan. SaskPower would like your input on how to support solar power generation for residential, small and medium businesses and communities in Saskatchewan. Our team is planning to attend some of the sessions below.
Sessions will be held from 8:15 am to 12:00pm in the following communities:
• Estevan – February 15, 2017 Days Inn, 1305 9th St. Estevan, SK.
• Regina – February 16, 2017 Ramada Plaza, 1818 Victoria Ave. Regina, SK.
• Saskatoon – February 22, 2017 Travelodge Hotel, 106 Circle Drive West Saskatoon, SK.
• Swift Current – February 23, 2017 Best Western Inn, 105 George St. W Swift Current, SK.
During the workshop SaskPower will ask for your input on questions like:
• What principles should guide the creation of solar power programs in Saskatchewan?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of options to support solar power in Saskatchewan?
• What role should SaskPower play to best support solar power in Saskatchewan?
SaskPower will use your input to inform the development of our next generation of solar power programs. Solar Plantation is looking forward to contributing to Saskatchewan solar programs and to meeting friends and partners in the Regina session.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.